View Single Post
Old 06-13-23, 05:43 PM
Geoffroy2020

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
It worked!

I managed to confirm that the holes were calling for M5 bolts. I have installed a pair of will priced decathlon child rollerblade wheels (M6) and it works like a charm. Thank you to everyone who responded and shared ideas.

Originally Posted by Huggable
Hi there!

Before I installed the 2+2 rear rack, I used the bike with the Pacific cycles mudguards alone for a while.

Without the rear rack, the rear mudguard sits on the floor when folded, but the connecting plate that touches the floor is reinforced with a thick piece of plastic. Yes it might scratch if I push the bike, but it will not fall apart. I can only carry the bike around but no way to push it.

As for the front, you have to turn the handlebar slightly to the left before folding. You can check the above picture for reference.
Originally Posted by CEBEP
Are you sure it’s M4? Brompto and Birdy are M6 and there are lots of wheels available for them. You may try to accommodate one version or another of Easy Wheels for Brompton from, say Litepro. They have bearings so technically if you will secure them they should work. Maybe local Brompton shop/service center can give it a try.
Likes For Geoffroy2020: