View Single Post
Old 06-28-23, 10:30 PM
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, a black and orange one, and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6270 Post(s)
Liked 4,299 Times in 2,408 Posts
Originally Posted by maddog34
that's not fear mongering on your part, it's an outright lie buried in ambiguity.. You are now blocked, Cyco. Bye.
I just love people who have to publicly announce using the ignore list. I’ve used it the list myself but I don’t find the need to announce it publicly. You “blocking” me doesn’t really hurt my feelings.

I know you won’t read this (or think you won’t) but PFAS is the latest of a string of SCARRRY words that the media grabs hold of. Remember BPA? Before that was Alar…when people sent the cops to keep their kids from eating apples. Lead. Dioxins. PCBs. And on and on. Yes, some of those are toxic. Yes, some of those cause problems. But as I pointed out above, there are lots of chemicals we use in millions to hundreds of millions of gallons per day that we just don’t even think about. 370 million gallons of gasoline…a known carcinogen…are used every day in the US and we don’t even bat an eye.

And your degree in chemistry is from where? No great loss.
Gold Fever Three days of dirt in Colorado
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!

Last edited by cyccommute; 06-28-23 at 10:48 PM.