View Single Post
Old 07-12-23, 02:15 PM
BMC_Kid 

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked 395 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by SpartanSaint75
I dont doubt that its poor form. However I have to believe that rules such as this drive would be participants in your community towards things such as FB groups and what not, that would allow me to seek answers more directly.

Now, I have to engage in conversations I didnt want to engage in before I can even bother to ask the question I came here to ask.

I really just wanted to send BianchiGirl a message asking for a link to the photos of bianchi catelogs, as the links in here are broken.

It’s honestly why I stopped participating in forums for a long time. All of the links are broken, and you arent allowed to communicate with anyone.
It’s really quite an easy rule to live with as far as rules go. The fact that it bothers you so much doesn’t bode well for you staying around and participating once you’ve gotten what you came for. Pretty arrogant if you ask me to come to someone’s house and complain about them before even getting to know anyone. If you like FB so much, why don’t you go find your answers there?