View Single Post
Old 07-22-23, 07:06 AM
jadmt

Bikes: Handsome xoxo, Serotta atx, Canyon Endurace CF8

Liked 2,000 Times in 878 Posts
Originally Posted by Joearch
I had once considered Canyon but with the consistent low/no stock and this kind of shipping saga the LBS easily earned my business.
I ordered a Canyon Endurace on Wednesday and fedex shows it just arrived (6:49 local time) at my local fedex destination center..wish they were open or delivered on saturdays....I did find the stock thing on the website was kind of wonky. I would check and it would say out of stock or more on the way and a few minutes later I would check and it would say 2 or 3 or 4 in stock. I think what happens is people would put them in their shopping cart and they would tie them up for a certain amount of time. I know I ordered mine it showed 2 available and a few minutes earlier it showed out. as soon as I put mine in the shopping cart I checked from my other computer and it showed 1 avail. I bought it and looked again and it showed 3 so kind of wonky no doubt. within a few minutes of completing the purchase I got notification my order was confirmed.....while typing this I got an email saying my bike was out for delivery...Fedex must be delivering on Saturdays now...fingers crossed
Likes For jadmt: