Old 08-14-23, 05:58 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 796 Post(s)
Liked 1,857 Times in 1,059 Posts
Originally Posted by Mojo31
Good write up. Let me know more as you ride them.

I would be switching my wife from SPD-SLs, so curious as to the relative ease of "unclipping" as well as how they retain the foot while riding strenuously.
So I got in 25 with 1K of climbing, pedals worked fantastic. I do believe I need to tweak the placement just a tad, as I think I have the mounting plates a little too far back, but I figured that might be the case. Never pulled my foot, unless I wanted to. Never felt like I was on the edge or anything like that, they were just solid stuck to the pedal. You have to want to pull your foot out as you have to sort of roll your foot up and away from the bike, which is not a normal action you would do when unclipping, but when you want to pull your foot, not a lot of resistance to it, and very simple to do. I would not hesitate to use these pedals on the road or off.

Likes For jaxgtr: