Old 08-19-23, 09:34 AM
3alarmer

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26475 Post(s)
Liked 10,440 Times in 7,243 Posts
Originally Posted by BikePower
Im waiting for examples from Jeff where I ignored expert advice as he falsely claimed. Those are the examples we are talking about. Of course, he is not able to produce them because they do not exist, just as you are not able to post a quote from me saying I want a pro stand for under $10. But feel free to continue on humiliating yourself with your emotional hyperbole if it makes you feel better. Its showing the forum much more about you than me. The FR-4 tool has been shown in this thread by experts to be a authorized correct tool for this freewheel. You are in denial.
...I have some personal experience with this person. I can't really give you any advice, other than long exchanges of this sort are not unusual with him. And that they will be unproductive.
Here is a recent example, from my own limited experience, which is when I finally chose to employ the ignore function. I do not know why this is the case, but this is the solution that worked for me.

Good luck with your project. I started out working in bikes of about this age and sort, back when I was commuting on them in the early 80's. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, and they will withstand a lot of abuse.
Likes For 3alarmer: