View Single Post
Old 09-02-23, 05:06 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2353 Post(s)
Liked 5,308 Times in 1,852 Posts
Today was just supposed to be the 4th day in a row of doing 50 mile bike rides. Trying to see how the knee holds up and how well I can recover each day. Started late this morning since rains were forecasted for the early hours. Of course once again the weatherman were totally wrong. Anyway, cool and overcast when I headed out so I didn't figure on any pictures today. But man did it turn into a beautiful day. Had to break out the cellphone for a couple of pics.

The first 3 are what I was surrounded by at about 20 miles into the ride when I was turning around on a side road that turned to gravel.

Then the next two were from another turn around point at the back end of the Monestary

Once I completed 52 miles on the Kirk Terraplane I took it inside and grabbed the Master Extra Light for it's maiden voyage. Did another 8 miles on it with tired legs.

Last edited by jamesdak; 09-02-23 at 06:48 PM.