Old 09-10-23, 01:27 PM
3alarmer

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26482 Post(s)
Liked 10,449 Times in 7,248 Posts
Originally Posted by Polaris OBark

It might be due to my inexperience, fit, or something else, but my legs feel more fatigued after an e-bike ride vs. a conventional ride.
...it's the electrical field, coming from the battery draining through the stator. My guess would be that you are also Covid 19 vaccinated. It's been scientifically documented, that this is an unintentional side effect of the 5G chip they put into you when you got vaxxed. Your best bet here, assuming you cannot wear a reflective full body biohazard suit when you ride (they are cumbersome), is to line your helment with aluminum foil as a partial countermeasure. You're welcome.

...the unclear mechanism of EMF function and poor reproducibility of experimental results also remain big challenges in the field of bioelectromagnetics. Bionics is a useful methodology that gains inspiration from nature to serve human life and industry. We have discussed the feasibility of applying bionic approach on the selection of therapeutic EMFs, which is based on the findings of natural EMFs. Finally, we advocate that the detailed information of EMFs and biological samples should be thoroughly recorded in future research and reported in publications. In addition, the publication of studies with negative results should also be allowed.

https://link.springer.com/article/10...235-021-0015-1
Likes For 3alarmer: