Old 09-13-23, 12:27 PM
zandoval 

Bikes: Univega, Peu P6, Peu PR-10, Ted Williams, Peu UO-8, Peu UO-18 Mixte, Peu Dolomites

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 988 Post(s)
Liked 1,653 Times in 1,062 Posts
Don't know about the bike trailers. You may have to adapt your to the smaller wheel base. I would like to comment on the ATV trespass.

Over in North Texas I saw a community park go through expensive methods of trying to protect their 25 mile horse trail around a lake from ATV's and Dirt Bikes. They tried, speed bumps, cattle gourds, gates, moats, posts... Nothing worked. It became a game of trespass for the local teens. There was even one teen who picked up a butt load of 12ga Rock Salt and it still did not stop.

When I was ridding my bicycle there I would pull well over to the side of the trail so as not to disturb the oncoming horses. After all, it was their Horse Trail. Eventually the trail was closed.

So how do ya put in Posts to exclude ATV's or Motorcycles, or those e-bikes with vestigial pedals? And do it with still allowing wide and motorist wheel chairs, handicap scooters, bicycle trailers...

RAT'S!

Sure hope ya don't loose your trail...