Old 09-21-23, 03:50 PM
JoeyBike
20+mph Commuter

Bikes: Surly LHT, Surly Lowside, a folding bike, and a beater.

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1441 Post(s)
Liked 336 Times in 221 Posts
Originally Posted by njkayaker
Clearly, that cyclist was not safe.
ZERO bicyclists are "safe". Balancing on two wheels comes with the territory.

There's no "rule" that prevents discussing safety issues you don't have control over. That's just some nonsense you are making up.
You have yet to tell us exactly what you deem a safety issue with the OP. Everybody who steps out their front door is susceptible to being murdered.

Clearly, the moderators don't have an issue with it. So, who the heck are you to try to overrule them?
I have not contacted any moderators about this or any other post on BF over 15+ years I've been here. I don't care what they do.

You are just drawing an arbitrary line between stuff you approve of and stuff you don't.
Oh, I enjoy the "Bicycle Crash of the Day" posts as much as the next guy. I still don't see the connection to A&S. I don't see a safety message that we should learn from here. You should spell that out to us so we can end this discussion. I'm happy to learn and willing to let this go. I'll even admit that you are the winner of the Internet today.

Spell...it...out.

You are advocating censorship, not discussion.
Straw man nonsense. And i've been "censored" here aplenty. I'm just not a crybaby about it because this is not a public square.

Last edited by JoeyBike; 09-21-23 at 03:55 PM.