Old 10-02-23, 09:00 PM
jjhabbs 

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked 1,084 Times in 266 Posts
Originally Posted by 76SLT

My first Schwinn, a 1978 Superior that I bought new in 1979, and still have it.

I also still have this 1980 Super Letour that my grandfather won in a raffle. He was too old to ride so he gave it to me. Completely original including tires and bar tape.

My 76 Super LeTour 12.2 that I've owned for at least 25 years. One of my favorite bikes.

My 78 chrome Super LeTour 12.2. Built up with Shimano Arabesque components.

This 80 chrome Voyageur 11.8 was bought from the original owner who said he rode it less than 50 miles, then put it in the basement and never rode it again. The large chain ring and three of the cogs on the cassette had never been used. The bike is now part of @jjhabbs collection.

Another favorite, a 77 Volare.

I inherited this 67 Varsity Touring from my uncle. Near mint condition. I thought it deserved to be part of @jjhabbs collection, so that's where it is now.

This 88 Tempo started with just a frame, but I built it up with Dura Ace and Campagnolo components. Another favorite.

This 72 Super Sport is still a work in progress. I've decided to let this go a couple times now, but then I take it for another ride and change my mind. It's such a pleasure to ride.
Thanks Bernie for the additions to the garage! They are a great fit!

John