View Single Post
Old 10-25-23, 12:03 PM
juvela

Mentioned: 419 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3874 Post(s)
Liked 3,482 Times in 2,260 Posts
Originally Posted by Steve B.
New add to the house. I already have 2 brothers, 2-1/2 years old. Their older female companion Zoey passed away last May. We are adding Kash, a 10 year old female. Unfortunate story in that Kash has lived with and been raised by my nephew in Brooklyn who moved 3 mos.. ago with his wife and 3 year old son, to Barcelona, Spain. They have returned for 2 weeks, partly to facilitate taking Kash back to Spain. The rules are Vet bill of health, PLUS a State of NY certificate of health that is only good for 5 days on either side of the travel day, PLUS paying the airline somewhat north of $1000 to get the cat into the plane cargo hold. The NY State certificate has proven hard to get, as well their living situation in Barcelona is questionable (apartments are scarce), plus the airline fees are a burden. Thus we offered to adopt Kash, who has boarded with us on 2 occasion in her youth and whom we very much like. She arrives any moment now, we have clipped the nails of the 2 existing ragmuffins and I have added a 4th litter box. Hopefully all goes well.
-----

what wonderful markings & coat

she is a most fortunate young lady to have found such a loving home with you!

thank you for posting

-----
Likes For juvela: