Old 10-30-23, 12:56 PM
rekmeyata

Bikes: 2020 Masi Giramondo 700c; 2013 Lynskey Peloton; 1992 Giant Rincon; 1989 Dawes needs parts; 1985 Trek 660; 1985 Fuji Club; 1984 Schwinn Voyager; 1984 Miyata 612; 1977 Raleigh Competition GS

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Liked 257 Times in 207 Posts
Originally Posted by Kabuki12
They are very fun cars and that one is awesome! Mine was only 265hp but felt like a lot more with the 6 speed and limited slip it would tear up the canyon , I called it my Boxster killer! I could hear the supercharger whistle like a tea kettle when I accelerated . A lot of fun .....until my ticket ..... GOOD FEELING GONE!
It was just one ticket! Not that big of a deal, depending on where you live you might have been able to go to traffic school and get it off the record, and insurance companies don't care about 1 ticket. When I use to live in California we were able to go to traffic school once every 3 years, so the first ticket I would get I would not go to traffic school because ins companies don't care, but if I by chance got a second one in 3 years than I would go to traffic school on that ticket to keep the ticket number down to 1 in 3 years. Radar detectors help out a lot, but I'm not going to stop having fun just because of a ticket. What's great is now that I'm 70 if I'm speeding and get pulled over they look at me and tell me to take it easy and give me a warning!
Likes For rekmeyata: