View Single Post
Old 10-31-23, 10:50 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11076 Post(s)
Liked 7,655 Times in 4,267 Posts
Originally Posted by cyccommute
Oh, really? Is this not you?

Although I’ve never heard of it but you seem to be using the royal “you”. If you had said “Knowing what is coming behind me is of little value,” I don’t think anyone would have a problem with that. But you are implying that the rest of us don’t need mirrors. To go on and say that you use something that looks back the same way a mirror does while tell the rest of us we don’t need the same thing smacks of “do what I say, not what I do”. While I can’t speak directly for everyone else, I’m reasonable certain that those of us who use mirrors (or even radar) do so for reasons that we find…what’s that work again…oh, yeah…value.
Oh sweetie, stop with this.
All of it is my opinion and I am not speaking for everyone else. When I say 'knowing what's coming behind you is of little value', that is clearly my opinion.

If you couldn't realize it was my opinion, that's a you issue. You have already said you have been intentionally obtuse in how you read my comments here. Not much reason to continue if you aren't willing to bring your intelligence to the discussion ND instead want to be obtuse and try to play 'gotcha'.