Bah Humbug
serious cyclist

Bikes: S1, R2, P2

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9334 Post(s)
Liked 3,679 Times in 2,026 Posts
Originally Posted by 88ss
Exactly how you would expect someone in their 60s to "get on" against 20 year old racers. You said I only care about overall results, I didn't, I said I would only accept an award for placing in the top three, but that is typical of the general population, only able to debate if they talk for their opponents.... I do have fun though, riding my choice of bike anywhere, around my block or in any cycling event no matter what is going on around me, and that is always a win, not surprising you would miss that either.........
A basic tenet of human morality is to hold yourself to the same standards you hold others to, so by your standard you should " live and let live" and not criticize others, so make sure and come back when you learn to do that. But apparently it is okay for you to speak out on things you do not like about others, but not okay for them to do the same ??? LOOOOOOOOOL
So you know what type of bike my acquaintance was riding before he got the $15K Tarmac? No, that is why your post has zero value, let alone that it is barely the English language.

Thanks for the laugh; I needed it this morning