Old 11-10-23, 06:35 PM
Troul 

Bikes: RSO E-tire dropper fixie brifter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 3,065 Times in 1,959 Posts
Originally Posted by jaxgtr
I had a life sucking work based training that I could not get out of for 4 hrs and a 1 hour break in the middle. , So I jump on Rouvy, pulled up Godfather and Godfather II. I got called on once, and someone asked if I had a fan running, I told them my AC was down and it was over 80 outside and the AC people would not be here until this afternoon.

I got in 37 miles and 5.7K feet of altitude gain rode through the break time and once I finished, oh hey, the AC people are here, I will be right back. Took a shower, got some food and then rejoined as they were wrapping up. Then they say, oh this was recorded, so if you want to review it later you can. I was like, yea I will check that out. uh pass.
that used to work until someone swear they spotted me riding one weekend, & another person caught wind of that with the following of, "they are probably one of those 'road riders' "

Swapped the old tired cinturato velo x35 out with a new P ZERO TLR 4S x32. Got out & turned 48 miles in the slightly breezy 29*F environment. The 4S may not be as fat, but it sure felt 'smoother' .