USAZorro
Señor Member

Bikes: Mostly English - predominantly Raleighs

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1511 Post(s)
Liked 1,135 Times in 662 Posts
Originally Posted by georges1
I have bought some grail frames which are going to be built into forever bikes: Cannondale CAAD4, Vetta Team, Grandis Overmax, Veneto Altec 2, Fausto Coppi Lugano, Pinarello Stelvio, CT Wallis . Some others are already forever bikes such as my Kona Kilaeua, my Jamis Dragon, my Scapin, my Merida, my Peugot Prestige, my Raleigh Team Z, my Giant Tourer and three other frames such as the Trek 2300SLR, Giant Bronco and Gary Fisher Hookoo Ekoo will be built as forever bikes. As I have no more space in my garage, my goal is to build all my bike projects, enjoy and ride them to the fullest extent. Also there are some frames I haven't purchased because either out of my price range or because the quality of tubing used in the frame wasn't par to my expectations. What is somebody's grail is not necessarily the other person's grail.
I'd like to pose a thought exercise here. If you choose not to go along, that's ok.

Making up a hypothetical scenario here. You get a call telling you that someone had an accident, plowing into your garage and one of your bikes was destroyed. Would you find yourself thinking, "I hope it's not the ____"?