Thread: Language
View Single Post
Old 11-16-23, 08:06 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4443 Post(s)
Liked 4,098 Times in 2,735 Posts
I done did the skoolifying so I done speaked the Merica talk reel gud. Sure I ain't no fancy like you know Jeffs Foxworthy or nuthin but I done did it. You know peeples done did the stuff for to the so you can have the bicycle huffy or what you done needed if you done knows what you gots to wantin'.

​​​​Hell ​indyfabz grandma is gud eetin if you ain't not done can have a piece then you done not know wut the stuff can has if you done it. But some peepels done don't gots the wantin' to be eatin grandma cause they say she done be two old but you done can put some of that fancy gray poopins on it crack open some budwiser and you gots you some gud eatins. least that done be what I done said heer.

Leftclique Enjoy the new bike! Hope you become a regular poster and enjoy the fun we have here.