Old 11-21-23, 06:39 AM
Sedgemop 

Bikes: '72 Peugeot PX-10 '78 Motobecane Le Champion '83 Motobecane Grand Jubile '85 Trek 830 '88 Merckx Team ADR Corsa Extra

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
Liked 1,218 Times in 655 Posts

1989 PINARELLO Montello 56 cm, Campagnolo, Cinelli - $900 (Royersford)

CL PA Pinarello

The catalog from that year refers to the color scheme as "spumoni", the Italian dessert of multiple color/flavor layers. The company's top-of-the line bike comes with an excellent Campagnolo Chorus 7-speed Sycro group, featuring indexed shifting, which works perfectly! Wonderful added touches are the Cinelli stem/bars and a Selle San Marco "Rolls" saddle.

Specs: Campagnolo Chorus 7-speed Syncro group, including: CRANKSET (170mm, 53/39t), BRAKE LEVERS, SHIFT LEVERS, DERAILLEURS (front and rear), BRAKES, HEADSET and BOTTOM BRACKET; HANDLEBAR- Cinelli Campione del Mondo 66-40 with NEW Cinelli tape; STEM- Cinelli XA (90mm); SEATPOST- Campagnolo Gran Sport; SADDLE- Selle San Marco Rolls; WHEELSET- Matrix Isoc rims and Chorus hubs with NEW Michelin Irilium 2 tires

I rebuild/restore/refurbish bicycles (vintage and modern) in my basement shop and always have a few listed on craigslist. You can check out more of my work via my Cycle Tech Royersford page on Facebook or my blog at CYCLE TECH