Old 12-23-23, 06:07 PM
pepperbelly
old newbie

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Liked 372 Times in 190 Posts
For what it’s worth I rarely use margarine for anything. I usually scramble my eggs and put them in low carb tortillas with crumbled Jimmy Dean turkey sausage. Add a little Pace picante and have really good breakfast taquitos. I don’t eat that every morning though. Some days it’s a tomato sandwich on Sola keto bread with Miracle Whip and a salad for lunch.
If I fry eggs or anything else I use olive oil. I don’t use flour. I make chicken breast or salmon or whatever in my air fryer. I have air fried zucchini chips.
I eat healthy most of the time but I also like bbq. I figure it will even out in the end.
My dr and cardiologist are happy with my. The weight loss and very good lipid panels and ither blood tests tells us I am doing something correct.
Probably most of my issues cycling are from being out of shape. I stopped playing softball at age 50. It was fun but 50 is just too old to stand at 3rd base.
I tend to start topics here because I don’t have anyone around to ask questions or check things out. This forum for me is like a garage bull***t session.
I can tell a lot of y’all are much more serious riders than I am. I am more recreational.
Likes For pepperbelly: