cyclezen
OM boy

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
Liked 721 Times in 482 Posts
Originally Posted by wolfchild
The type of clothing you choose to wear on a bike is a personal choice. Experiment by riding in different conditions and find out what you like and what makes you comfortable. Me personally I would never follow and take advice from other cyclists on how to dress for a bike ride. I have my own style which is a mixture of casual /athletic /outdoor clothing.
It would be a given that any comments any of us made on ANY topic are our own opinion, experience, style and bias. So, I assume other's comments give a different perspective, as does yours, here.

Originally Posted by pepperbelly
I was wanting ideas from other riders to get some ideas. I will be trying different things.
so this would seem to be a good perspective. hearing/seeing others perpectives on anything provides a larger window on possibilities, an admirable way to consider things.
I agree. I've learned a lot, from perspectives I hadn't had and found new ways to do things.
Every comment, from every user has validity, certainly for themselves. Bits and pieces from the group offer things to try, to see if it works for any of us. A good thing, for me to avail myself of....
Thx
Ride On
Yuri

Last edited by cyclezen; 12-30-23 at 06:21 PM.
Likes For cyclezen: