Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6332 Post(s)
Liked 4,927 Times in 3,390 Posts
Originally Posted by Bah Humbug
If it's remote, the scam is he pays for the bike and it's never delivered. It could also be a SuperSix copy that looks good enough in low-res pics but is not the real thing and not worth it.

If it's a real SuperSix with an aftermarket paint job, that should still be disclosed (but for a rider, probably a great way to ride a cool frame for a discount and not worry about a real collectible).

Again, I saw ads for brand-new limited edition Cervelo frames from years before that did not exist. Whole thing just reeks of scam.
I can't disagree on that.

The only thing I'm really protesting about is that the OP didn't define what criteria they had for fake. Faked paint job and not a limited edition frame or Fake bike that wasn't ridden by a member of EF.

As well since the OP didn't give us any context at all for where their location is relative to the bike, I still wonder why it's assumed they are wanting to buy from afar and have the bike shipped to them. With the hodge podge of components, Some not even sponsors of Team EF-Easypost, the bike would be more costly to fix up with the proper components for a collection of bikes representing pro teams.

But like I said for a so so equipped Super Six build, it's still decently priced if the OP is local. And we have some members that are local to some of the Asian countries and Indonesia.