serious cyclist

Bikes: S1, R2, P2

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9334 Post(s)
Liked 3,679 Times in 2,026 Posts
Originally Posted by Iride01
I can't disagree on that.

The only thing I'm really protesting about is that the OP didn't define what criteria they had for fake. Faked paint job and not a limited edition frame or Fake bike that wasn't ridden by a member of EF.

As well since the OP didn't give us any context at all for where their location is relative to the bike, I still wonder why it's assumed they are wanting to buy from afar and have the bike shipped to them. With the hodge podge of components, Some not even sponsors of Team EF-Easypost, the bike would be more costly to fix up with the proper components for a collection of bikes representing pro teams.

But like I said for a so so equipped Super Six build, it's still decently priced if the OP is local. And we have some members that are local to some of the Asian countries and Indonesia.
Right. For clarity, I didn't assume, I asked, and answered with conditionals based on what the answers were... and OP has not been back to clarify. I've said my peace, and hope he gets an outcome he's happy with.