View Single Post
Old 01-11-24, 12:59 AM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
Liked 3,146 Times in 1,703 Posts
Originally Posted by slcbob
So this seemed to work:

VPN to UK
Discovery Plus sign up, create new account
Pay with a debit card drawn on a UK bank. 6.99 GBP a month.

I doubt that last step is convenient for many, but I happened to have one laying around. The click-through did not ask for the billing address as I feared, since mine is a US address.

Even with the full cost of the VPN (which I have anyway), this comes attractively priced compared to Flo Sports. I have Peacock for other reasons but don't know if that will get me anything that Eurosport won't.

We'll see how it holds up in the TDU. I have my 10 year old laptop on the TV stand feeding HDMI 4, and a wireless mouse on the side table. A little ghetto but, hey.
almost time for "the gauntlet." should probably have all my bloodwork done before the end of february and make any last-minute changes to the will/estate/trust. looks to be a dynamite year ahead.

p.s...hope your trippie went better than expected. had to negotiate a few speed bumps here and there but would rate the two weeks a 9/10. planning on going back to girona, costa brava and adding valencia and andorra
same time as last year. praying to have a roadie bike rental for 10 days outta girona for the duration.

Last edited by diphthong; 01-11-24 at 01:03 AM.
Likes For diphthong: