View Single Post
Old 01-16-24, 04:05 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4430 Post(s)
Liked 4,073 Times in 2,716 Posts
Originally Posted by cat0020
Goodbye, troll.
Troll? How am I trolling? Please explain yourself better than your other positions? Or probably don't because you don't have a leg to stand on here. I am sorry that you couldn't ever explain your positions on the topic being put forth in this thread. Maybe it was a lack of understanding or something but it is sad when someone gets involved in a discussion and cannot discuss anything and just has to resort to calling people trolls.

If you don't understand things just say so or if you have a position contrary to popular belief that is fine as well, you are allowed to have that position. People may sit and wonder being that in this case that position is counter to safety but you can still have it. If you believe in something stand up for it don't hide and cower behind silly attacks just be honest with people. Everyone else in this thread for the most part has been for UL regulations on batteries and chargers you seem to be the only opposition but you won't admit it because I guess you fear something that just won't happen.
Likes For veganbikes: