Old 01-25-24, 11:06 AM
Paintking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 27 Posts
1977 Austro-Daimler, 531 and black Dura Ace

Super nice A-D Vent Noir on craigslist, $425, https://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/d...710544655.html
I've seen this bike in person and its outstanding. It appears to be all original, great shape, and very low usage. Looks like first year black Dura Ace group. The crank rings have a beautiful drilled pattern, original factory work. Very little work to get this on the road or a great complete original bike for a collection.

Seller's description:
For Sale is my 1977 Austro-Daimler Vent Noir Road Bike in very good condition. The bike appears to be complete and original. Shimano Dura Ace group, hubs, head set, brake calipers and levers and front derailleur. The rear Derailleur is Shimano Crane long cage for touring. Dura Ace crank set and Bottom Bracket. Campagnolo pedals with Christophe toe clips and straps. Rims are 27" and are Tubulars. Bar end shifters are Suntour. Top Tube length is 59cm, Seat Tube length is 62cm. Paint is in excellent condition, wheels are true with little sign of wear. The original Brooks saddle is in great condition and will restore well. I can provide more pictures if needed.