View Single Post
Old 01-28-24, 02:33 PM
Rooney 

Bikes: '72 Raleigh Super Course; '90 Cannondale ST1000; '98/99 Cannondale T700; 2002 Cannondale CAAD5 R700; 2022 Cannondale Topstone 2L

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked 364 Times in 162 Posts
How about "What came in the post for you this week?" It was a busy one for sure. My 3-speed Raleigh Super Course project is getting closer to completion. I also finally tracked down a CAAD5! Excited to start tricking that out and see how light I can get it without going too crazy. Serendipitously, a Chorus 10spd group set, which I planned to eventually put on the CAAD5, popped up at work this week. It just needs a cassette and a set of skeleton brakes.

Carradice Nelson Longflap

Bagman Expedition rack

Sturmey-Archer SLS30 Brazed On; attached to Suntour shifter clamp. I've seen a few "Raleigh" branded downtube clamps that I'll eventually substitute. Maybe attach a bell to the left side

Finally found a CAAD5 in my size at a reasonable price. Will eventually change everything on it; the bars and stem will be the first to go.

Destined for the CAAD 5, appropriately worn. The right shifter needs to be gone through. I'll probably sell the front derailleur and get one that matches the rd better.
Likes For Rooney: