Old 01-30-24, 10:14 AM
bampilot06

Bikes: Madone, Emonda, 5500, Ritchey Breakaway

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10306 Post(s)
Liked 5,277 Times in 2,257 Posts
Originally Posted by MoAlpha
Does it ask you how you're feeling, how you're sleeping, how your week has been, and adjust workouts, blocks, or maybe the whole plan, accordingly? That's what a coach does and if you are self coaching, that's now your responsibility.

I probably would have done the same. I'm sensitive to this because of all the stupid, compulsive, self-defeating **** I do.

It does not. But if it calls for intervals and I am not feeling it I don’t do intervals. As said before with my limited time home I am still going to ride, I like to think I am smart enough to dial it down enough when I have to.
I’m hoping with this garmin watch all my data will be in one place and maybe that will allow more input/ feed back. As far as I can tell it doesn’t really do any feed back, but then I have missed a lot in the sense of when I am supposed to do it a workout vs when I do it be cause of work. I have hit everything except for the fitness test that LAJ and TMONK ruled pointless. But maybe because I have decorated from the schedule I am not receiving feed back.
Likes For bampilot06: