View Single Post
Old 02-05-24, 10:28 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4424 Post(s)
Liked 4,069 Times in 2,714 Posts
Originally Posted by Ryan_M
Thanks for the input/sanity check. I ordered up a M8100 caliper for the rear. I have a 180mm and 160mm rotor in hand so will see how all of it fits. I did look at the m6120 caliper as (at least in pics) looks less chunky than the M8120, and more sized like the Zee that I printed. Interesting comparison of a M6120 vs M8100. Might explore that idea some time.

Congrats in the fork.... first world problems huh? Lol. Kashima is Fox's gold coating, isn't it? I went all RS. Nothing against Team Orange but I'm very much a work on my own stuff person, and RS seemed more suited to that. Ended up with a Sid Ultimate fork and SIDluxe Ultimate shock. Their ducumentation is pretty good for working on them, and screwing with tuning.
You're welcome, happy to help : )

Thanks on the fork, yeah developed nations issue for sure. Kashima is gold-ish but just looks a treat but I always go with the black fork I don't love orange. The SID stuff is good stuff though you must be quackers for wanting to read all of that
ducumentation
...LOL

I actually had a SID XX on the bike but wanted the 130mm travel and Fox was running the sale so...