Old 02-05-24, 09:24 PM
rekmeyata

Bikes: 2020 Masi Giramondo 700c; 2013 Lynskey Peloton; 1992 Giant Rincon; 1989 Dawes needs parts; 1985 Trek 660; 1985 Fuji Club; 1984 Schwinn Voyager; 1984 Miyata 612; 1977 Raleigh Competition GS

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Liked 257 Times in 207 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs
Yes ... a company should stop growing and if possible, stay in an unfriendly business situation where it cannot make a profit compared t competitors, and go out of business. Anything else would be dishonest.

Trek would not exist if it had not followed the trend of its competition. The people who worked at trek USA would still be out of work, because the company would be bankrupt.

Now of course, Trek employs people around the world, including a sizeable number in the US .... but you want all those people to lose their jobs ... because widespread unemployment would be "honest."

Good lord .... Do you have a clue about Anything?
So what you're saying is that a company cannot grow in America, they need to stay in China and build crappy bikes to be competitive? I'm glad you explained that me. Personally, I don't give a rats arse about people being employed in other countries with American companies, our companies need to employ our people first. And now we're seeing American companies that left the US to do business with China are starting to come back now. So I disagree with your business model, typical democrat way of doing business, take all the businesses and money out of America, that's what success is...BS!