Old 02-11-24, 12:07 PM
splithub

Bikes: FSIR Spin 2.0/Spin 5.1 Noahhk iF10

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Jipe
For my reference to the Fsir Spin, its because you compared the Fsir Spin with the Birdy. Again, does the manufacturer provide a 3 years or more warranty for the Fsir Spin? And does the manufacturer of the Fsir Spin still exit?
Does the Fsir Spin manufacturer provide an extensive list of recommended maintenance for the Fsir Spin like Riese & Müller does for the Birdy?
I compared physical dimensions after you stated that the FSIR is too small for Europeans, i corrected it. Since you seem not to be familiar with google:

Product | banian ? folding bicycle

I don't care about the things you asked. I bought the frame and built the bike myself, so i am the manufacturer and am responsible myself. I don't recommend my bikes to others, since people have different expectations and use cases. But if someone is wildly guessing about something he has obviously no idea of, i help out.
From the Birdy owners manual:
...we also provide you a ten year warranty against frame or swingarm breakage...
...only valid if...
...service record in the appendix is completed and all required inspections were performed... - exchange of stem after three years, 10000km or crash

So you don't even know the product you keep praising for being clever. Were did you read "recommendation" if even the manufacturer clearly invalidates the warranty if these parts are not replaced?
BTW, if owner doesn't bring it into authorized dealership for inspection at 400, 2000, 4000, 6000 and 8000km, which is not free service, warranty is also immediately invalid. Any other manufacturer with such a scheme? Very clever, not the bike, the way the customers keep paying.
​​​

Last edited by splithub; 02-11-24 at 04:14 PM.