Old 02-20-24, 02:58 PM
jdogg111

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 31 Posts
Availability of 16 inch wheel folders in USA?

hi all. just wondering. besides origami, citizens and downtube. not counting brompton of course, are there any other sellers of 16 inch wheel folders in the usa. ? i had a dahon da once upon a time that was a blast, i got it for cheap on cl, but gave it up to a relative to use at school, which was promptly stolen from them. so they say. but thats another story. anyway, i've looked at the origami lotus at 599 and citizens toyoko i think it is for 389 with free shipping. the toyoko is a beast tho. at around 32 lbs, i like the lotus but its a bit more than i want to spend, so i was just wondering if there are any more alternatives that i do not currently know about here in the usa. i envy the folks in asia for their choices of 16 inch folders. currently i have a 20 inch which is fine. but would like to add a 16 inch as i enjoyed that ride , even tho some websites i looked at said it was only for 2-3 mile rides. again , another debate for another day. any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks.