Old 02-20-24, 04:28 PM
Bike jambalaya
Banned.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by mrv
RIGHT! - I was kind of stunned to see that it looks like someone does make a 10spd FREEWHEEL ebay link
anyways - i don't expect the OP to respond again. don't think it's an actual chat bot trolling the site, but perhaps someone snowed in with no fat bike access.
cheers
Wow that's nuts see that's what I'm talking about. I've done it time and time again. The bike shop is telling me that the part that I need to do what I want doesn't even exist lol then I show them this link. Then it's awkward like I'm trying to upstaging him. When Im trying to build my bike. Lol wow that's amazing I thought free wheels only came in up to 7 gears. That's cool. I also recently read on this great forum that. Sticking ten *I can't even say 10 speed* sticking 10,9,8 gear ⚙️ cassettes was more than doable on steel roadie frames. It was said to be easier than going from a 5 gears freewheel to a 7 gear freewheel. This was because the 11 tooth gear is easier to sneak behind the Rd. Compared to the smallest 14 tooth on the 7 gear cassette.

Last edited by Bike jambalaya; 02-20-24 at 04:56 PM.