Thread: Wheel questions
View Single Post
Old 02-20-24, 10:03 PM
SoSmellyAir
Method to My Madness

Bikes: Trek FX 2, Cannondale Synapse x2, Cannondale CAAD4, Santa Cruz Stigmata 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2080 Post(s)
Liked 1,567 Times in 1,085 Posts
Originally Posted by Bike jambalaya
It's funny to me how after reading the op and more you decided that i have conveyed in any way that I "need" or am seeking 27" wheels.
​​​​​​👌
Maybe it is because you vaguely said so below?

I don't have a budget I was just shopping for a bike I just got with 27" wheels and spotted a set of 36 and 32 spoke wheels. For $40 locally like hours after reading more spokes equals more comfort. They just so happened to be "track wheels" because of the flip flop hub but they have msw so I thought they can be good this bike. Then we'll suited for a road bike that my dads wants that I'll eventually put together.
If this is not the case why not just clearly state what size wheels you are looking for?

1983 nishiki international 27" wheels hub spacing is 5 1/4 inches lol reason is the rear wheels came bent and in 27" that I don't want. Now what magic will see
If your bike comes with 27" wheels, but you don't want to replace them with other 27" wheels, how will the brakes work? Or are you turning it into a track bike and thus don't need brakes? This is logic, not magic.

Last edited by SoSmellyAir; 02-20-24 at 10:06 PM.
Likes For SoSmellyAir: