View Single Post
Old 02-25-24, 04:29 PM
fishboat

Bikes: Lemond '01 Maillot Jaune, Lemond '02 Victoire, Lemond '03 Poprad, Lemond '03 Wayzata DB conv(Poprad), '79 AcerMex Windsor Carrera Professional(pur new), '88 GT Tequesta(pur new), '01 Bianchi Grizzly, 1993 Trek 970 DB conv, Trek 8900 DB conv

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 759 Post(s)
Liked 811 Times in 471 Posts
If memory serves, you've been carping about RWGPS for years. A quick search found a post back in '21 when you hated the road-composition change they made.

Why don't you improve your life, and ours, by using a different tool? Unless, of course, you do use a different tool, have a vested interest in same, and carp about RWGPS for other reasons.

I've created 6-7 new routes in RWGPS the last two days and it's worked perfectly. I do see the "other routes" thing on the bottom of the screen and have found it very useful as the routes I'm creating are in a area not familiar to me, and somewhat congested. It's been helpful to see routes other people use to get from point A to B. If you find it's in the way..pan the map a bit..no big deal. RWGPS is continually upgrading their mapping software and I find most everything they do helpful.

Enjoy life..use another tool and save your angst for your family and friends.
Likes For fishboat: