Old 03-02-24, 11:22 PM
Radiant68

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by VegasTriker
Perhaps a decade or more ago I rode alongside a husband and wife who owned a pair of Hase Kettwiesel delta trikes joined to form a tandem. That may have been the one cited by Blazing Pedals. It only took a minute or two to convert them to individual trikes or join them. I seem to remember they said they were about $5K each back then. You can read about the Hase Kett at this review which is quite old but still relevant ...It's a far better trike than the Terratrike tandem. The Hostelshoppe in Wisconsin has two models selling for just under $5K and the other $7.7K. They are really light and have super components so not cheap.
VegasTriker: I forgot to mention, thanks for the additional stats you sent to me in a PM...since I am new, I am not able to reply to it, but appreciate the input.

(And on the local used one on Craigslist that I posted the info about, the brand appears to be Organic Engines. (that didn't look like a brand name to me when I first read the listing)
...and if we look at it, I understand we'll need to take a close look for any rust blisters since they would indicate deeper than surface rust.