Old 03-04-24, 09:50 PM
Mr. Spadoni 

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
Liked 424 Times in 229 Posts
Originally Posted by Mad Honk
OK Dave,
Perhaps this is the best place for me to offer up this one for disposal. As you were excited about this one when it came in, as was DD, I am less enthusiastic about it. As per your thinking it became a nice lavender, and is waiting for a new home. I still offer it up to you if you want it, but if not perhaps this is the right audience for me to offer it to. It is not my size, but more like yours Dave, and even panzerwagon may be interested in it. So, Here goes; a nice 50 year "Old Nago" with brand new lavender PC from Pro Kote Indy. I have straightened the frame before it went out for PC. Here are the pictures before I got it ready for shipping:

Frame number on dropout

The identifying head lugs

Standard fitment of tubes; size is 26.8mm which tells me the seat tube was installed upside down.

fork crown with identifying panto.

normal design for the brake bridge.

Looks like I had the bottle cage covered to match the frame.

Head tube is pretty normal in it's production.

The one thing I could not correct on this frame is a dent in the seat tube. I suspect it cannot be rolled out due to the pinned BB and upside down tube install.
This one is a good looking great old bike, and is ready to ship. As I always, my request is payment for shipping around $60 and first to PM me is the winner. Smiles, MH
This is not going help my situation, but I’ve sent a pm. If it’s 57/58, then this will help me move another frame. Fingers crossed.