Old 03-07-24, 05:07 PM
cinelliguy 

Bikes: 57 ExpressWerke, 58 CinelliB, 62 CinelliB Altenberger, 70 Cinelli SC, 76 Masi, 77 Colin Laing, 78 Ritchey, 80 Jack Taylor, 82 Appel, 82 Davidson, 85 Ironman, 92? Andy Gilmour, 04 Peter Johnson, 91 Ed Litton, 11 Bianchi

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked 482 Times in 144 Posts
Hi to the locals,

From the Classic Rendezvous a list member there helps organize the Wine Country Century every year. He posted this today.

Santa Rosa Cycling Club will host the 50th anniversary of the Wine Country Century on May 4th, in Santa Rosa CA. The first was 1973, and I have proposed a vintage bike display as part of the event. I have about 5 people, and looking for 5 or 6 more who would like to come and display vintage bikes of 1973 and earlier (as could have been ridden '73). Suggest about 2 bikes per, a few more will fit. The day will be from about 11-5 or 5:30 (somewhat flexible) and expect you to be with the bikes in a taped off area, we will have a booth, table, chairs and can take turns meeting people and to watch the bikes. Lunch will be included, a free T shirt, AND you then qualify for our fabulous workers ride ( 3 routes, free) the next day with fully supported rest stops including lunch mid-way also the famous after ride meal with beer, all free. You can use any bike you like for this ride.
Please contact Gary Weeks, for sign up information. garyweeks531@gmail.com

https://www.winecountrycentury.com

I am planning to attend, show my 70' Cinelli SC and another bike. I will be camping at Spring Lake campground from Friday, May 3rd, through the morning of Monday, May 6th. My site has room for a couple of tents in case others would like to share my campground space. Yes, the campgrounds have showers :-). I will be riding the Worker's Ride on Sunday, probably the 100K metric. Please contact me off the CR List forum for the particulars on that.

Here is the link to the campground if you are so inclined. https://secure.sonomacountyparks.org...-lake/camping/

Let me know if interested, looks super fun.

Guy

Last edited by cinelliguy; 03-07-24 at 05:31 PM.