View Single Post
Old 03-29-24, 05:16 AM
Trakhak

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2535 Post(s)
Liked 3,017 Times in 1,718 Posts
Originally Posted by Midlifecyclist
You’re starting to come around and I’m glad to find some common ground with you!

I just read this, did you know that nearly 98% of men name Tickle are bullies? It’s weird because their name would imply that they’re cute and cuddly. Quite to the contrary, they feel inferior internally and it causes them to seek out interactions in which they attempt to validate themselves through confrontation. It’s often hard for them to avoid confrontation as they feel as though if they can’t bully themselves into a position they feel they can defend, they feel inadequate.

It’s actually one of the most common antisocial behavior patterns. It’s so prevalent that the frequency it occurs makes the individual feel the need to present their overbearing language and behavior even more to, albeit falsely, prove that their position is the only correct position. This serves to further isolate the individual, causing the behavior to continue and the cycle repeats itself.

You may find that you know someone that displays this type of behavior. But pointing it out to them is virtually pointless as they don’t have the depth of personal development to consider that they may be wrong or that the confrontation is essentially meaningless and has no bearing on either party other than to serve the antisocial’s internal need to continue their antisocial behavior.

Thanks Tickle, I hope you have a nice weekend
Childish taunting? Really? That was embarrassing to read.

Please either provide statistics from reliable sources that support your claims or concede (if possible, gracefully) that TC1's arguments are at least valid. Or just stop.
Likes For Trakhak: