Old 03-29-24, 09:31 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4506 Post(s)
Liked 4,194 Times in 2,808 Posts
Originally Posted by smd4
Why is it so hard for you old guys to understand that some of us aren’t riding for comfort, but actually enjoy the feel of the road?
Oooh I am an old guy now sweet, I want a damn senior discount! I will also need a make up artist because I don't think I would pass for an old person. I will say I will not be dining at 4pm to early for dinner. Though have a cane I can shake at people could be handy...LOL

Ok go ahead and ride solid tires I won't stop you! If you want to be less comfortable and slower that is fine you can do that. I enjoy the road as well but I would rather glide over it then feel all the bumps and imperfections which also would slow me down. Plus with a wider tubed tire I will be less prone to flats running a slightly lower pressure. But again you do you.