Old 04-16-24, 10:27 AM
Eric F 
Habitual User

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5064 Post(s)
Liked 8,351 Times in 3,945 Posts
Originally Posted by TMonk
Here's this year's team kit. I will donate it at the end of the season. Pactimo seems to change their stitching patterns and fit slightly each year, which is a bit annoying TBH. Not sure if that is affecting other bulk orders.

For the secondary kit items, I love Defeet stuff! Esp the wool socks. But also: warmers, gloves etc.

I have a healthy dose of Pactimo stuff in my closet (standard stuff, not team custom). I like the fit of their Summit "Aero" jersey a lot. The bibs are decent, but nothing special. I really like the vest, jacket, and LS thermal jersey.

My team/club uses Voler. It's okay, but there's always some little thing that isn't quite right. On our newest jersey, the top of the pockets is just a little too high, and getting into the pocket while riding ends up pulling on it quite hard, and the jersey is ripping at the top corners of each pocket. On many other manufacturers, there's additional reinforcement at these points. Voler does not. have that reinforcement.