Old 04-19-24, 01:59 PM
Bart78

Bikes: Focus, giant, campy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NumbersGuy
There's so much variation in saddles, that despite all those different saddles tried, that's not even 10% of what's available. I haven't dug into specs of each saddle listed to see how similar or dissimilar they all are. There could be a width, length, shape, material, etc. that hasn't been tried. Another possibility is that all the jumping from one saddle to the next to the next is part of the problem and he's not allowing enough time for his body to adjust to any of them, or to play with small adjustments to saddle position or tilt that might make all the difference. Discomfort from the prior saddle could be lingering and though the next saddle would be fine on its own, sitting on any saddle would bring back the past discomfort.
Yes, I've experienced this, I'm aware of it... After a ride on aeolus (wearing comfy bibs), next day I rode to work on ergon sr allroad and feeled much pressure on ischial bones, but another day everything was ok.
As far as c15 is concerned, I don't think it can match my butt, even after long time, it is cambium, not leather.

Last edited by Bart78; 04-19-24 at 02:20 PM.