Old 04-23-24, 09:38 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6312 Post(s)
Liked 4,902 Times in 3,377 Posts
You have bikes listed that give different positions. Of them the Cube Attain is more similar to a Trek Domane in the position it gives than it is a Trek Emonda. The Ridley is between the two.

If you haven't any experience on road bikes, then you need to realize that really need to know what position you want on the bike and look at models that are made to give you that position. The Emonda, Madone and Triestina are aggressive position. They are meant for you to be in a very aero riding position. The Domane and Helium give you what is more in the middle of the two fit extremes of road bikes.

You concentration on better wheels is slightly misguided unless you have some reason at this moment to need better wheels. But I can't imagine what that might be since I'm imagining that you don't have a lot of road bike experience.

All bikes come with good wheels that are appropriate for their price level. Better wheels are not going to make you a better rider. As you get more experience handling a bike, you might want better wheels at that time. But only because they give you a better feel for the road handling. Not that they make you faster or are more comfortable.