Old 04-29-24, 10:50 AM
Yan 

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2060 Post(s)
Liked 696 Times in 476 Posts
There's no difference between e-bikes, e-scooters, e-mopeds, e-whatevers. It doesn't matter if it has a hand throttle, a pedal sensor, or any other type of power control.

Any machine that allows a noob to move faster than their natural capability is a recipe for getting that noob into trouble, often at the expense of someone else who gets taken out simultaneously.

When a real cyclist is bombing along at a high rate of speed, I know they have years of riding experience because they had to work up to that fitness. When an e-noob is bombing along, I know they just bought the thing yesterday. It's not hard to figure out which one is a greater danger.

I'm not saying every e-biker out there is a noob. I'm sure plenty of you are experienced riders. I'm talking about the average. You can tell in an instant when someone is an experienced riders vs a casual, just from the way they handle their bike.

With regards to the OP of this thread: sorry to say this but it sounds like cycling isn't very suitable for your personality.

Last edited by Yan; 04-29-24 at 10:57 AM.