View Single Post
Old 05-01-24, 12:37 PM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5234 Post(s)
Liked 3,609 Times in 2,357 Posts
we had a loose dog show up on our security camera. I sent the pics & vids to our local police. I wasn't making any assumption that they wouldn't do anything, or couldn't do anything. I merely reported what I saw & where I saw it. it was up to them to either do something or not. later in the day, they contacted me to thank me for the pics & vids & that the dog was reunited w/ it's owner. they didn't say my pics & vids had anything to do w/ it. it's not my job to connect the dots, but if we don't provide the dots, the ppl whose job it is to connect the dots, won't have any dots to connect

if someone comes racing out of the woods on an illegal ATV after they committed a crime & the popo has a clue where they went, that's a good thing. I have no idea what happened prior to what I saw, only what I saw

how severe would someone person's actions have to be, before we said something, or did something? what's our threshold?
Likes For rumrunn6: