View Single Post
Old 05-02-24, 03:32 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4521 Post(s)
Liked 4,220 Times in 2,824 Posts
Originally Posted by sloar
I don’t want help, like I said I will make my own decision after I ride the Masi a few times. I thought it would be fun to see what other people would choose, it wasn’t a life or death question and I wasn’t going to hold anyone accountable for there decision.
I don't get these threads then. It is like people just want to post up a flyer on a telephone pole and walk away and are offended if people call the number at the bottom. Nobody here is assuming life or death, not over a bicycle that is for sure and no accountability needed but talk about the bikes be excited. This is a bike forum talk about bikes be open about it. I love talking about bikes that is why I am here if I am going to pose a question and someone says hey maybe more info would be nice I would try to provide that instead of closing off. We don't want Mother's maiden name and last of the S.S. number and credit card we want to talk bikes.

Echo chambers are fun but this is a bike forum I like to hear more than someone's echo. Talk about bikes lets get some excitement for them because they are fun to talk about.
Likes For veganbikes: