View Single Post
Old 04-01-06, 02:20 PM
ettsn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by FireTeamCharlie
Yeah, like im gonna steal valuables from my own house. You really are an ****ing moron.
Wouldn't surprise anyone. And did you ever hear the one about a pot and a kettle?

Tell you what, if you don't want to remain kicking boy #1 around here, this is what you should do:

1. Write a letter of apology to the bike store owner, explaining you're a stupid kid and you're sorry for what you've done. Not just sorry you got caught, but truly sorry for giving in to selfish temptation at other's expense.

2. Offer to work around the shop for a whole day for free, in order to show that you mean to repay your debt to society. And I don't mean $9 for grips. I mean all the time and trouble you're putting the shop owner, the police, the court system and the Taxpayers of your jurisdiction through. That's a whole day, gratis, of sweeping the sidewalk, washing the windows and whatever other crappy jobs they want you to do. And do it all day with a smile on your closed mouth.

3. Never, ever steal anything again, regardless of the justification in your little mind. Pink bike, gumball, diamond ring... the pricetag matters not. The first step to developing a personal value system is to understand the concept of personal property. What's mine is mine, what's yours is yours. That's why you should lose your bike -- to reinforce that being on the receiving end sucks.

4. Stop trolling to try to get Beerman or Expat or whomever to flare up. Lurk for a while, and add something only when you can useful or helpful, or if you have a legitimate question you want help with.

Don't wanna do this stuff? Don't expect us to ever give a tinker's damn about you or your "troubles".

My $.02.

-Paul