View Single Post
Old 04-03-06, 01:44 PM

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix Pro & Iron Horse Mavrick 5.5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by botto
maybe on OLN, but on Sporza (Dutch language Belgian Sports Network) he more or less said this (snipped from cyclingnews)

"I don't know, I felt really good today," he told Cyclingnews. "I was in a situation where I couldn't do much. The team was second and third so we have to be happy with that. But I had really good legs today and maybe I could've done a little better. Hoste surprised me a little with his jump on the Valkenberg. But that's ok, I'm happy for Leif. He‘s a really good teammate and he always works hard for the team. We wanted to win today but I'm happy with him getting second. I had super good legs but I'm a team player and once a team mate is in the road I just sit back." Hincapie was a little frustrated, however, adding later, "I'm a bit disappointed because we didn't win. Hoste played his card and that's alright. Sadly, my legs felt better than ever but I couldn't show it. In the pursuit, Bettini covered every move the others made. After 260 kilometres, everything is possible. If you look to my sprint, you'll see that I'm a few bike lengths ahead of the others."
"he more or less said this (snipped from cyclingnews)"
Did he more or less say it??? Is that a quote or not?

NOT MAYBE on OLN...that IS what he said.

I watched it just last night and was a little supprised to see the nicest guy in the peleton speaking the way he did. A little attitude just might serve him well.

If you didn't even see OLN, how can you comment on it?