Old 05-27-03, 08:25 PM
RINGO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What's up Cadd :cool:

Glad you like the light setup.

We be riding all over the streets in Brooklyn. Most of the time in Prospect Park at night, not just going around the park, but we found this cool trail in the park that is fun, if you have a helmet light or bar light on your bike. Sometimes we go to Coney Island just to pass thru for the long ride. We also ride to Central Park in the day or night. The day time be cool because a lot of bikers be there, which makes it more fun.

I've been to Battery Park one time, with a group of 15 other bikers and that was in 1995. That place have a bunch of purple lights and it was a lot of fun because we all had nice bikes with neon lights at the time. The neon light was called "Bike Glow" they don't make it anymore, but it was a cool light.
Most of those bikers that I use to ride with, went there separate ways in life, so I just be hanging out with my wife. It would be cool to meet other bikers from Brooklyn on this forum, so that we can form a bike crew and rule the streets. :thumbup:

When it comes to riding thru the streets, I'm a road warrior. Which means I'm fast, don't get tired, and never bored when it comes to riding. If I have to ride by myself, I still have fun.

Where do you be riding, and also do you have any bike partners that roll with you?

Peace.

Ringo