View Single Post
Old 04-13-06, 12:45 AM
unkchunk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If anyone wants to see a clip of the Russel Peters stand up segment, here is a link. I guess I should warn you that there are a couple of naughty words for those with work restrictions.

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/11336...ing_Your_Kids_

The event happened in the suburbs. Sorry about the swimming analogy thing. I figured that it was the classic example of a word problem. The other would be the longest board you could manuver in a hall way corner. Anyways, it's not a pin point surgical type deal. A dozen Black Cat fireworks on the string has an area coverage. Sure some my go in a lateral vector, but on the whole it covers about a 10 square yard area. Any competent teenager with some sort of standard of excellence would have got it close enough to at least give me a minor adrenaline rush.

I think my deteached view comes from a post from Slvoid a way back. I don't recall exactly what he said to a cager, but I remember it as instead of doing the "normal" reaction... to do the diametrically opposed thing. So instead of yelling at the car driver, you compliment them on how well they are overcoming the intensive difficulties and physical hardship of driving a car and how impressed with the progress they are making.